About Our Pre-Priced Floor Plans
While some clients prefer to design a new home from scratch, our pre-priced floor plans are designed to reduce some of the guesswork as well as reduce the pre-construction timeline. In order to design and then build a home completely from scratch, the average homeowner will spend approximately 2 months of design time plus up to $5,000 in architectural design fees.
Our pre-priced homes, if built with no changes eliminates the entire design phase and the architectural use fees are built in to our pricing!
Why Northwest Home Buyers Love Front Door Custom Homes:
- We design each floor plan with that extra level of luxury while maintaining value-engineering during the building process. Net result is lower construction costs.
- Our plans are pre-designed and pre-engineered to save you over 3 months of time.
- You have access to our online construction scheduling and communication system during your build.
- You will receive a 2-year mechanical warranty and a 10-year structural warranty.
- We have "in-house" land purchase options and can even list your existing home!
- Free Preliminary Land Feasibility Study
We offer a free 30 minute consultation of any land you are proposing to buy. We'll help you get an idea if your proposed land purchase will be feasible to build a new home on. We help you look at critical areas, topography, wetlands, sewer/septic, setbacks, and other critical information which could save you time and money. We'll also give you a Comparative Market Analysis of all local home sales allowing you to compare proposed values before you build.
We build in the following counties:
- South King County (Approximately 10-12% cost increase)
- Pierce County
- Thurston County
- Mason County
- Kitsap County (Approximately 5-10% cost increase)